Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Days 12-15 and Week 2 Review

Wow, I can't believe the days just went by that fast since my last post.  Needless to say, life has been busy around here (hence no posts).  I didn't get to workout this past weekend - I was literally standing up all day Saturday except to use the bathroom, ride in my car for 10 minutes, and eat dinner (the other meal times were standing up)!  So, I was busy and tired.  Bummer.  I know I told myself that I wouldn't get down on things like that, but I just can't help it.  And I have been eating a lot of desserts lately, which is highly unlike me.  Every time I step on that scale, it seems like it hasn't budged a pound.  I know the 2nd week is always the hardest (the first you see results fast, and then you tend to slow down the gains).  Not excited for tomorrow's weigh-in.

Days Exercised: 4 (Jillian Michaels DVD set, plus 2 days of 100 crunches each using med and/or Swiss ball)
Summary: Starting to feel better endurance-wise and strength-wise.  Still lacking on incorporating Kegels.  Need to do more abs, eat more fiber, and less sweets, and drink more water (I hardly drink enough for a nursing mother as it is).  I'm terrible at it!  No weight loss noticed this week, and it's starting to get me down, though I know it is supposed to happen at this point.
Weeks Accomplished: 2 
Weeks Left: 18

Monday and today I worked out in the morning, as planned.  Both were better than last week (Isn't it funny how you work out "better" when there is a threat of someone watching you??  For me it was my husband and a visitor who would periodically come by in the basement).  We will be going out of town for one day this week and then again for several days mid-March, so I am not looking forward to missing workouts.  I may start the Burpees, like I once said, and possibly cutting down on some of the not-so-good-for-you foods, though I am VERY opposed to dieting myself.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment