Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday Week 4 (Day 23) and Feelin' Good

It's a new dawn; it's a new day; it's a new life; and I'm feeling gooooooooooooood!  
Yea, that about sums up the morning!  I'm 3 for 3 this week.  I did my workout, did my 10 burpees, did 100 crunches (no balls), ate reasonably (portion-wise), refused a cookie (that I had "offered" myself in my own mind) and even started going in the right direction as far as weight loss.

Starting Weight: 177.7
Week 2: 178.2 
Week 3: 178.9
THIS Week (4): 177.5!!!
Weight lost/gain this week: -1.4
Total weight loss/gain: -0.2
Weight left to lose: 47.5 (to reach 130)

I will be on vacation starting Saturday for nearly a week, so I won't have the facilities (or the DVD player) to workout.  It makes me a little nervous.  Will I be able to get off my rear end during my vacation time to workout?  I sure hope so.  I am vowing to do something everyday (other than the travel days).  Burpees, crunches, and some cardio-type exercise (whether I can try to run for a few minutes, or do a few minutes of jumping jacks/jump-roping/combination jumping).  It won't be nearly as much as I have been doing, time-wise, but I will keep the intensity high.  Promise (gulp).  

Monthly Measurements coming up Monday...will I see results?With my vacation, that will also mean no posts for a week.  Don't think I will have forgotten about you, though.  If I have ANY access to internet for a few minutes, I will at least post my measurements.

1 comment: