Friday, March 5, 2010

Days 17 and 18

Well, my mini trip turned out badly.  I didn't workout on Wednesday before leaving, as we all know, but was hoping to workout Thursday night upon arriving at home.  That didn't happen either.  I got ZERO, ZERO sleep the night before and felt so stinkin' tired on Thursday that I decided to forget the workout.  THis morning I feel a little on the ill side but not bad enough not to workout. Besides, I am getting really nervous at measuring in, especially since I have skipped many a workouts (and have been eating lots of desserts, which is totally unlike me in the first place).

Regardless of all said, I did have a great workout this morning (Friday), making it only my THIRD workout this week.  I HAVE to HAVE to workout tomorrow. My goal was 4 minimum workouts per week with a goal of 5 (which I yet to do).  I did the cardio DVD and noticed that my jumping jacks felt SO much easier for the first time.  And I must admit I have not been doing Kegels but felt like that wasn't an issue this time.  I did 100 crunches on the ball with the med ball for half of them.  Then I did 15 burpees (I decided to start the whole burpee thing as of the 1st, so that meant that I had to do 15 of them today to catch up).  Tomorrow I only have to do 6, since it's the 6th day.  Burpees are harder when you have to do 15 of them all at once for the first time.  Not recommended.  Note to everyone else: Do them the way they should be, starting with 1 the first day.  Half way through them, I did girl pushups.  It was too hard, and I am not used to doing pushups anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment