Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 10

Another good morning workout, though I seem to be skimping on jumping jacks still.  I'll do them, just not that intensely as I should.  On the plus side, I don't take as many breaks between the various exercises on the circuit as the video allows.  So, I am generally ahead of the DVD.  I also did 100 varied crunches using an 8-pound medicine ball on a Swiss ball.  Crunches I can literally do all day, given the time.  So 100 seems like nothing to me.  I added them because the DVD has you doing minimal crunches.  But when it's over, I just want to get on with my day and not do anything else.  At least I did some extra today. Been thinking a lot about adding Burpees to my routine starting on the 1st.  But only going to 50 and not 100. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. What are Burpees???

    I'm with you on crunches. I'm doing 100 a day - and it's the least taxing of all my exercises. :)

    Glad things are still moving along for you!

    ReplyDelete