Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 7

I love the comments!!  It helps keep me motivated knowing someone's out there listening!  Thank you!  Day 7 went well.  I did Maximize Full Frontal today, and in the morning.  I thought this would be a good week, but tomorrow and Wednesday will be a challenge to workout at all.  I will be gone in the morning (Tuesday), so I will have to defer my workout until the evening.  Then Wednesday I will be gone ALL day, and working out will probably have to be neglected for the day (and I will have to do it on Saturday).  Oh well!  So much for an easy 2nd week!  But weigh-in is on Wednesday, so I have to do tomorrow's workout.  Have to!

I feel the need to (further) explain a couple of things:

  1. Another good excuse reason I am not dieting: I am still nursing and will be for (hopefully) as long as this babe will let me.
  2. Looking back at my choices for videos, the two seem a little on the opposite ends of the spectrum from one another.  The Jillian workouts are 30 minutes at most.  The p90X workouts are over an hour long.  Yes, I do realize this.  I can't put the babe down to workout now, so I have to have the hubby help out taking care of the kids.  So, the shortest amount of time possible is best right now (hubby does have to get to work eventually).  Plus, I am just starting out.  Then, once I feel the endurance and strength are back in action, and the babe (hopefully) will allow me to put her down for longer periods of time, I can (hopefully) do the longer workout series.  Maybe in spurts at best, but I am hopeful.  Since p90X is a 90 day regimen, I will need to start it no later than April 1st (ha! April Fool's Day).  That means I have to be well on my way to being physically fit by then.  Whew! That also means that I will need my biggest encouragement at that point to follow a 6 day per week routine without missing any workouts (after having done a 4-5 day per week routine from the previous months).  I'm really counting on you!  I hope I can do it. I am having my doubts.  Maybe I will just do a Burpee challenge instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment